Port Norfolk Commodity Warehouse, Inc. (PNCW) operates a portion the of warehouse facility located on Production Road. Our strategic proximity to the ports of Hampton Roads, as well as the rail yards results in a logistical savings for our clients. PNCW also offers a variety of services such as Transload and Overweight Redistribution allowing additional savings to your supply chain costs.
Warehousing services include:
- Transloading - Save on long-haul container drayage with transload services. Import: PNCW will transfer your import cargo from a container to a domestic truck or rail car resulting in dramatic inland transportation savings. Export: Save money by transloading cargo from domestic truck or rail car into export ocean containers in lieu of running containers round trip. Our facilities are rail served by the Norfolk Southern Corporation.
- Storage - We have warehouse space that will fit your storage needs. Our facilities are ABC permitted, USDA Certified and a Certified Foreign Trade Zone.
- Distribution - We offer distribution services including pallet and case level picking for outbound distribution.
- Container Drayage - PNCW will transport your import or export containers to and from the port or rail facility.
- Sampling and Destruction - A full complement of inventory management and material handling services is available.
- Domestic Transportation - Our truck line and freight brokerage will help lower you outbound domestic transportation costs.
- Inventory Management - Check on hand inventory or monitor inbound and outbound activity with our internet based inventory system.
- Overweight Transloading - Our strategic port and rail location allow us to handle maximum container capacity resulting in significant ocean freight savings for or clients who desire to load heavy.
- Security - Feel secure with PNCW knowing that your cargo is being stored in a warehouse that is fully fenced with CCTV.
Equipment and Products
- Warehouse Equipment - PNCW Has a large assortment of warehouse equipment to handle a variety of products such as: Fork Lifts, Heavy Lifts, Roll Clamps and much more.
- Products - PNCW can handle many different products such as: Palletized Cargo, Hand stacked or Loose Loaded Cargo, Building Materials, Textiles, Machinery, Steel Coils and Sheets, Paper, Cotton, Lumber, Food Products, Beverages, Alcohol, Rubber, Vehicles, Farm and Mining Equipment, Personal Effects, and much more.
Permits and Certifications
- U.S. Customs Bonded and Certified Foreign Trade Zone
- ABC Permitted
- Food Grade Certified including USDA
- Certified Small, Woman, and Minority owned (SwaM)
- CTPAT Compliant
- Certified Pest Control Program
- 7,000 - 200,000 SF in available in a 367,450 SF Facility
- Centrally located in the Norfolk Industrial Park, with easy access to interstates, Norfolk International Airport, and the Ports of Hampton Roads
- Zoned BC-2 (industrial) - allows most distribution, warehousing, service, shop, contracting and light industrial uses
- Dock-high space with 52 overhead doors and one drive-up loading ramp with a 20'h x 20'w overhead door
- 24' ceiling height in most of the space
- Fluorescent, Sodium Vapor and Mercury Vapor lighting
- 42' x42' column spacing
- Sprinkler System (wet)
- Four available office area (total of approximately 15,000 SF)
- Excellent tractor-trailer access and wareyard/trailer parking areas
- Covered rail platform with active Norfolk Southern siding (9'h x 9'w access doors to platform)
- Certified Foreign Trade Zone